Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chainmaille Resources

I realised that in the previous post I mentioned the hordes of chainmaille resources but then didn’t provide any. The reason for that is that the post was written for a jewellery website and links to sites providing tutorials aren’t allowed. But I can post them here :)

  • Urban Maille - A good site where you can buy chainmaille and kits. It also has some beginners information and a few weave tutorials.
  • cgmaille.com - One of the best sites around. This one has clear images of the process on the tutorials.
  • M.A.I.L. - Maille Artisans International League. Has a range of tutorials but not very focused on jewellery.
  • Chain Weavers - some free tutorials and some paid.
  • Bijoux de Terre - A great site. Look under "For Our Students".

del.icio.us Tags: ,,

1 comment:

  1. just beautiful..so cute themplate...and nice..art in here..smiles..Congrats!..

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!